“Lips, however rosy, must be fed.”
And you believe in feeding your lips with the best products possible, right?
Weather its expensive lipstick for our gorgeous lips or some expensive gloss that will make them glow and won’t harm then either, we don’t leave out onto anything that can help our lips in staying healthy, hydrated, soft and yet fashionable.
We all want that whenever we remove lipstick, we get to see those perfect lips that can rock and roll even without any add on to them.
But they do get dry due to pollution, the products we use on them and sometimes because of our own skin type.
But how to take care of them? How to keep them soft and pink for as long as possible?
Do you know that the skin on our lips is extra sensitive and what is the best way to take care of your extra sensitive lips?
We surely know how you can do that, just come along with us and have a look at the solution we have bought for you.
And before starting off, here’s your table of content
|How to keep lips healthy?|
|Lip scrub benefits|
|Homemade lip scrub without honey|
|Honey and sugar lip scrub benefits|
|How do you make a lip scrub without coconut oil and honey?|
|How to make a lip scrub without olive oil and honey?|
Let’s get into the details now!
Lip Smacking Zone
“The curves of your lips rewrite history.”
We don’t know about you but we are definitely obsessed with our lips, reader. and so, we prefer to protect them with home-made scrubs.
Yes, the best way to keep your lips healthy is by scrubbing the every now and then and feed them with all kinds of nutrients they require with the help of these scrubs.
The best part about a home-made scrub is that you can add the ingredients you like or require and vice-versa.
also read:How to make a DIY truck camper?
And today now we are going to tell you how can you make a lip scrub at home.
So, here your details on how to make lip scrub without honey.
- DIY lip scrub without honey
- Take a mixing bowl and a spoon.
- Add sugar and olive oil in the bowl and mix it well.
- Then add the strawberry extract into this mixture and mix it properly again.
- Then, according to your choice of colour, add a few drops of food colouring into it and stir well.
- You scrub is ready to be applied.
That was your homemade lip scrub without honey. Simple, isn’t it?
And the good thing is that we aren’t done yet. There’s so much more that you need to learn and understand before saying a goodbye to us.
“If I walk outside without lip-balm, I feel naked.”
We have so many lip scrubs DIY waiting to be explored by you but before that you must know all kinds of lip scrub benefits.
- Applying lip scrubs helps in having some great natural glow on them and it also an is ideal solution for females who use fewer lip colours or none at all.
- They also clean your lips, remove all the dead skin, enhance the proper shade of lip colour, brings them back to life and gives them a new and fresh look.
- Lip scrub is also considered as an ideal for a makeup Nazi.
- Gives healthier lips naturally and let your lips breathe freely.
Wow! So many benefits. Looks like we have to share all the other lip scrub DIY with you for the sake of your small, sensitive lips protection.
The DIY Section
“Wear some mascara, give attention to your eyebrows and also take care of those lips.”
And now, get ready to have some back-to-back lip scrub DIY’s to get those soft and healthy lips in any season.
Starting with another lip scrub diy without honey because we know just one DIY without honey was not enough for you.
read more:Diy Pull Up Bar At Your Home
Lip scrub without honey:
Take a small container and add 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil in it. Then add 1/2 tablespoon of extra-fine baking sugar on it and stir well.
Now add sweet almond oil about 1 teaspoon and 2 to 3 drops of spearmint essential oil or spearmint flavour oil and mix all the ingredients properly.
Add the lip scrub in a container and use it as required.
We know we have vast variety of readers and not everyone prefers their lip scrub without honey. Some readers, do like a hint of honey in their lip scrubs to get that glaze on their lips after applying it.
So, if you are one of them, the next DIY is for you.
Honey and sugar lip scrub
Take 1 tablespoon full of honey in a mixing bowl.
Add 1 teaspoon of granulated sweetener in it.
Then add a few drops of any of the following oils that you like.
- Olive oil
- Jojoba oil
- Coconut oil
- Almond oil
Mix it well and the scrub is ready to use.
Pro tip: you can make this scrub with all of these oils one by one and can decide which one suits you the most.
While each of these oils have different skin benefits, you must look for the exact benefit you are looking for your lips.
We have some more DIY’s coming up for you, but right now there’s something more that you need to know.
After providing you with some with/without honey/sugar lip scrubs, we felt that you need to know why having these ingredients in your lip scrub is important and why you should use them.
Then let’s do the needful and give you all the required knowledge.
Here are all the honey and sugar lip scrub benefits:
- It helps your lip balm penetrate deeper into the skin by sloughing off the dead and chapped skin from your lips.
This means that all the products that you use to take care of your lips will reach the inner layer of your lips and cure them from the inside.
- Talking about these ingredients separately, sugar present in the scrub can help remove dead skin from the lips whereas honey in it will help your lips to rehydrate that will make it smoother and softer.
- Honey is also useful to lighten your dark lips and giving them a natural shine. Applying plain honey on your lips and leaving it overnight can help you have the desired results.
Moving on, now let’s have a look at all the DIY’s that are still left to be read by you.
Your Lip care routine
“If you are sad, add more lipstick and attack.”
Here are some more lip scrub DIY recipes for you.
How do you make a lip scrub without coconut oil and honey?
- Take a mixing bowl and add 1 tablespoon of melted beeswax in it.
- Now add 2-3 Tablespoons of granulated sugar and stir.
- Put 7 to 8 Drops of Rose Oil in the bowl and mix it well.
- Now add 5 Finely chopped mint leaves and/or 5 drops of mint essential oil whatever you like.
- To give it nice look, fragrance and make it more effective add 4-5 Finely chopped fresh rose petals leaves. Doing this is completely optional.
- You can avoid it if you don’t have rose petals at home and you can use your lip balm in place of beeswax.
How to make lip scrub without honey and oil:
1.In a mixing bowl, add a tablespoon of lip balm that you use regularly.
2.Then add 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar and mix them properly.
3.Now add 10 drops of Lavender essential oil or any other essential oil you want to.
4.Your lip scrub is ready to be used.
How to make a lip scrub without olive oil and honey:
- In a mixing bowl and add a tablespoon of sugar in it.
- Then add few drops of jojoba oil and mix them properly.
- Add some food colouring if required and some chopped flower petals if you want to.
- Your lip scrub is ready to be used.
And those were some easy-peesy home made lip scrub recipes for you. Try them all and let us know which one is your favourite.
There is more than one way to make a DIY lip scrub at home. You can add the ingredients you want and you and remove the ones you don’t like or that doesn’t suit you.But what’s more important is to take care of your sensitive lips and keep them soft and healthy always.